POWER PAINTING WORKSHOP – 22 August, Morningside
Enjoy an inspirational workshop in Power Painting where you will be guided through a process of finding your personal power words, shapes, symbols, colours and intentions. Using water based paints and mixed media, create a meaningful, symbolic power painting on a small box canvas. Inspire yourself everyday long after the course is over, affirm your intentions and dreams with a striking visual reminder!
DATE: Sunday, 22 August
PLACE: Creativity Gym Art Studio, Centre Road, Morningside
COST: R375 for 1/2 day mini-workshop (excludes lunch); R700 for full day including lunch
TO BOOK: For juicy full colour e-flyer & to book your paintbrush email Michelle: email@example.com or call 084 777 4361
WHO THE POWER PAINTING COURSE & WORKSHOP IS FOR?
For everyone who wants to:
* inspire themselves every day in their own homes long after the course is over
* develop authentic personal messages from the inside out
* take affirmation work a level deeper
* enrich mind power exercises with a visual reminder of who you really are
* have fun doing art in a relaxed, encouraging environment
* try something new
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* A small 6″x 6″ or 8′x8′ box canvas
* Guidelines, know-how and facilitation from fabulous Power Painters
* Tasty refreshments
** Delicious lunch if you join the workshop
* Visual, emotional and mental soul food long after the course is over
Weekday and weekend courses available too!